Seichim comes from the Egyptian word Sekhem which translates into English and means “The Power of Powers”.
Seichim is ancient and sacred. It is an advanced form of hands of healing having sounds and symbols and is the parent energy of all hands on healing systems.
It is believed that Seichim originated from Atlantean times. However, in a more traceable form it can be shown that Seichim was practiced by the Mayhan civilation in South America before being introduced to Egypt.
To complete Seichim you need to first be attuned to Reiki 2.
- History of Seichim
- Things to remember when healing someone
- The Energy Bodies
- Learning to read Aura’s and what they mean
- Seichim Attunments
- Practical session learning Seichim symbols and how to use them
- Affirmations and how to create them
- The Cosmic Healing Bank
- Learn some Release Procedures
- Learn about the Healing Triangle
- Practical session learning how to apply new knowledge
- Comprehensive course notes